If you need to export only a section of your data, say a specific camera model, you will need to do two things.
- Create a device group for those device types
- Run a report using that device group as a filter
Creating a model specific device group
Use Boring Toolbox auto-groups to easily create device groups per each camera model. In this example lets create an export only for the Axis P3384 cameras model.
- Log into Boring Toolbox
- Go to the Device Groups section
- Click on the Auto Device Groups button
- The Auto Device Groups wizard will appear
- In the wizard, Click on the Generate Preview button
- On the right side of the wizard click
- Select None
- Then select only the device group of the camera model you would like to report on. In this case the Axis 3384.
- Click Next >
- Confirm and click Save Changes
- You will now see the new device group available in the main window
Run the report
- On the left navigation, click on Camera Report
- Under Select Report Source, select the Device Group radio button
- In the Device Groups section, click the Select Device Groups button
- Select the new device group from the list
- Press the Include All Device Groups button
- Select the filters and options of the report as desired
- Click the Generate Report button to create the Excel report