In certain distributed network topologies you may find that camera snapshots are not coming through in the camera report. This may be due to increased latency across the network. In this case, as of version 3.1x.xxxx, you can increase the snapshot timeout in the config file.
- Browse to: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Boring Lab\Boring Toolbox
- Open your text editor as administrator
- In the text editor open: BoringToolbox.exe.config
- In the document find: ReportSnapshotTimeoutSeconds
- Value can be any integer less than 60 (1 min)
Sample for a timeout of 10 seconds
<add key="ReportSnapshotTimeoutSeconds" value="10" />