Uninstalling Boring Service v3.19.0409 or before
The Boring Service v3.19.0409 and before used the classic installer and had dependencies on the VideoOS Management Server AppPool and was found to block user upgrade of the Milestone VMS.
Uninstall the service
- Log into the management server
- Browse to Windows Apps & Features
- Select the The Boring Service, uninstall
Delete the Boring Service Website
- Launch Internet Information Services Manger
- Browse and find BoringLabService under Default Web Site
- Right click, Remove
Please sign in to leave a comment.